NEOGAGE 2.2.5 new version
This time the new version of NEOGAGE 2.2.5 introduces the modifications in the area of Metrology, Machine Control and Analysis modules.
The application has been updated with:
- the possibility to add more than one measured quantity to a device card;
- the extension of the ‘Scope’ field by minimum and maximum value;
- separate fields for denomination, resolution and interval scale;
- the view of task calendar in the Machine Control module;
- the possibility to print out the MSA analysis;
- the extension of the MSA module by adding the possibility to enter a reference value in the Attribute Analysis and to select the measured quantity related to the device for Cgk and GR&R analysis.
What’s more, the new version of our application enables to select the default system currency.
We strongly encourage current users to familiarize themselves with the above-mentioned modifications, and all interested in testing the application, please contact us via the contact form.